TITAN PLATFORM ANNOUNCES OPEN GLOBAL CONTENT SERVICES WITH NEW CONTENT PROTECTION FOR BROADCASTERS AND CREATORS AT 2017 NAB SHOW
- TiTAN Platform pioneers dynamic ecosystem for “Smarter Content Across Smarter Devices” with superior TCI Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection, live streaming and connected content player
- TiTAN Creator platform allows creators to produce and publish OTT, SmartTV, iOS and Android apps with customized protection, monetization and distribution
- Following its Korean announcement earlier this month, TiTAN Platform will showcase its first-in-class clueworks 5 “Smart Home Core” device which provides dynamic content services and gateways to IoT (Internet of Things), AI and VR.
April 21, 2017 (Las Vegas, NV) — Today, TiTAN Platform US joins global technology innovators in Las Vegas at the 2017 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show where attendees can experience TiTAN Platform’s new open global content services protection platform at TiTAN Platform’s booth #SU7925 (South Hall Upper Level) from Monday, April 24th through Thursday, April 27th.
TiTAN Platform will showcase an ecosystem of integrated software and hardware products that will transform the way broadcasters and creators protect, distribute and monetize digital content, from entertainment media and music to podcasts, educational and live content.
TiTAN Creator is a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform where broadcasters and creators can create instant mobile and consumer device apps (OTT, SmartTV, iOS and Android) for copy-protected distribution and monetization. These new content services will include live-streaming functionality and will live on mobile and across devices like TiTAN Platform’s first-of-its-kind clueworks 5 “Smart Home Core” device.
“Content has to get smarter to engage sophisticated, global audiences across multiple smart devices and platforms”, said TiTAN Platform US CEO, Adrian Sexton. “Alongside our hardware developments in smart home devices and connected displays, TiTAN is increasing its footprint into content services across mobile and device apps, supporting scalable growth for broadcasters and content creators. Our initial alpha test of TiTAN Creator will curate thousands of global TV channels and more than one hundred thousand video podcasts and live radio channels for our platform alongside curated, premium content.”
TiTAN Platform’s all-in-one system is complemented by TiTANplatform Content Identifier (TCI), the proprietary and patented digital encryption technology or DRM pioneered by the company’s Founder and Global CEO, Young Yoon.
Global CEO Young Yoon added, “Through our patented protection and content platform services, we are evolving the digital content-to-commerce equation, creating a secure, unhackable ecosystem where creators and broadcasters can produce, brand, customize, distribute and ultimately monetize an array of content formats with safety and confidence across a multitude of international devices and channels.”
At the 2017 NAB Show, TiTAN Platform will showcase its full suite of integrated content platform services including:
- TiTANplatform Content Identifier (TCI), a revolutionary patented DRM or content protection technology, which transforms the DNA of digital data—creating a flexible marketplace for digital content where illegal downloads and uploads are rendered obsolete.
- TiTAN Creator, a tool designed for creators and broadcasters to publish branded apps services with fully customizable distribution and monetization features including the Mobile App Creator for Android and Apple iOS and clueworks App Creator for publishing custom branded apps and content to TiTAN Platform’s clueworks 5 smart home core device and TiTAN Live, a bundled, social live-streaming video service with real-time content protection and monetization.
- TiTAN Platform’s winvention, a highly encrypted and transactional content player, featuring open social commerce opportunities including original content creation, channel customization, content curation and monetization with TCI encryption.
- TiTAN Platform’s clueworks 5, a first-in-class “Smart Home Core” device with multiple in-home gateways to IoT, VR, gaming, multimedia content and out-of-home digital signage for retail, education, government and medical industries.
Building upon the successful announcement of the clueworks 5 “Smart Home Core” device in Korea earlier this month, TiTAN Platform US CEO Adrian Sexton is available for interviews upon request.
About TiTAN Platform US:
Based in Los Angeles, TiTAN Platform US is creating a new ecosystem of “smarter content across smarter devices,” offering global content platform services for broadcasters, creators and consumers, as well as in-home distribution via innovative “smart home core” devices with AI, VR, IoT (Internet of Things), and out-of-home connected digital signage displays.
TiTAN Platform US is a wholly owned subsidiary of TiTANplatform Corporation, a global technology and creativity company in the heart of Seoul, Korea. TiTAN delivers an innovative global ecosystem of software and hardware where ideas and art meet commerce and communication with breakthrough patented copyright protection and transactional ecommerce. For more information visit: www.titanplatform.us